SUBSCRIBE & SUPPORT OUR MISSION
I write a newsletter because I need to raise funds to support my foundation.
Flavors + Knowledge is a collection of writing reflecting my life as a chef standing on my feet in noisy, passionate kitchens for a half-century. Chefs are unselfish artisans whose main daily objective is to please others through food while renouncing holidays, family gatherings, birthdays, and weekends. The platform allows me to share my recipes, passion for food history, secrets, suggestions, and kitchen stories that shaped my professional life. Food is the expression and culture of humankind, and sharing my culinary Knowledge with you is nothing more than a pleasurable reward.
Chefs research and study their work to provide memorable experiences.
Chefs discover and execute flavors, aromas, sensations, and palatable pleasures.
Chefs are scientists, historians, and geographers, fundamental ingredients to rely on for every dish prepared.
Chefs define simplicity in techniques, with an obsessive focus on the finest ingredients.
Chefs offer consistency and love on every plate, every night. The others are called cooks.
As the great Roman gourmand and philosopher Apicius stated:
Ab/Ex uno disce omnes...............from one person learn all people.
Chef Walter Potenza. A noble food artisan. Providence, Rhode Island, Abruzzo, Italy.
1) Flavors + Knowledge the Food Letter offers (1) a free-reading article per week.
2) Paying subscribers to enjoy (3) articles per week and random bonuses content.
3) We direct subscribers’ proceeds to Chef Walters Children Diabetes Foundation which offers free-cooking classes to those affected by the condition and with limited financial resources.
4) Subscribe to get full access to the newsletter. Never miss an update on the latest food happenings, trends, health & wellness, and professionally tested recipes.
5) Stay connected, Stay informed.
Please consider subscribing for $5/month - $50/year
If you like to write, join our team!
If you want to be a contributor writer and have an angle and suggestion for a column, please submit an overview to email@example.com. Our staff will evaluate every submission with fairness to expand the value of Flavor +Knowledge’s content for gastronomic and healthy growth.
To find out more about the company that provides the tech for this newsletter, visit Substack.com.